What is Staff Appreciation?
Our students couldn't learn what they learn nor have the experiences they have without our amazing Grand Ridge Staff! The PTSA has created a Staff Appreciation program so we have ways to say "Thank You" throughout the year to all of our 80+ staff members.
Links for Staff Appreciation Week 2021
2020/21 Staff Appreciation Events
- September: To kick off the school year, staff were given a Welcome Back gift of chocolates from Boehms Candies.
- October: Each staff member received a certificate of appreciation. One was made specifically for teachers and one was made to recognize the many contributions of all non teaching staff. These gifts were made by a Grand Ridge parent.
- November: Staff were treated to a variety of snacks. From sweet to salty, we had them covered!
- December: During conferences, staff were treated to a meal from Panera. Thank you to all who donated to make this event happen!
- January: Staff received a Starbucks gift card to enjoy a treat of their choosing.
- March: Staff received a bag of goodies, put together with love from a student's family.
- May: Staff Appreciation Week! Click here to see all the things happening and how you can help!
What Is Staff Appreciation Week? (Non-COVID times...)
During this week in May, we celebrate our teachers and staff for all they have done for our kids and families. We host either a special treat, lunch or breakfast each day and coordinate with the room parents so the kiddos can do something special for their teachers and specialists during that week. It's our week to spoil and remind each and every Grand Ridge staff member how important and loved they are to us. The kids have a really good time participating in this week as well. You will be hearing more from your Room Parent as we get closer to May!
What Can I Do To Help?
Without your help we cannot execute these activities. We know you are all very busy, so we will communicate simple ways for you to help before the events.
Questions or ideas to share? Reach out to our Staff Appreciation Chair, Hannah Coblentz at email@example.com
Our Mission & Goals
To create and foster opportunities that enrich and support our children, school, and community.
Click here to see our goals for this year.
Sign up to receive E-News so you never miss an update from the District or Grand Ridge!
Grand Ridge Resources (Angel Program) - this program provides resources for GR students in need
All PTSA events are subject to COVID-19 guidelines and ISD approvals. Check back here for the latest information near the event date.