After School Movies will return in the future - details will be shared when we know more information
AFTER SCHOOL MOVIES
1. Each after school movie date is open to all grades (1-5 along with Kindergarten siblings) and there are 100 first come-first served spots available for each date.
2. A $10 donation is requested per student.
3. Show times are after school on select Wednesdays, 1:20-3:30pm.
4. A nut-free snack and a water bottle are included.
5. Registration will close on the Monday before the movie date (as noted for each movie). Once your child's spot is reserved, you will receive an email confirmation.
6. IMPORTANT: If you have anot already done so, please make sure we have your child's current teacher's name and grade in our website system. Volunteers cannot meet your child and escort them to the movie if we don't know their teacher's name.
7. REQUIRED: Photo ID is required at pick up for the designated pick up person for every student.
8. If your child has any food allergies or other concerns, or if you have any questions, please contact the ASM Chair, Jessica Russi, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS YEAR'S MOVIES - TBD - This program is on hold at this time
Our Mission & Goals
To create and foster opportunities that enrich and support our children, school, and community.
Click here to see our goals for this year.
Sign up to receive E-News so you never miss an update from the District or Grand Ridge!
Grand Ridge Resources (Angel Program) - this program provides resources for GR students in need
New to voting in WA? Need up update your registration information? Have questions on where to return your ballot? Need to learn more about candidates and measures on the ballot? Visit the King County Elections page to learn all this and more!
Interested in learning more about Levies & Bonds? Click below!
All PTSA events are subject to COVID-19 guidelines and ISD approvals. Check back here for the latest information near the event date.