Welcome to our website!
As this is your first time visiting our site, we invite you to review the below. It's a great way to get started. None of it is required so please go through the sections that pertain to you. If you are new to Issaquah School District, please make sure you register your students as well.
- Register/Update your information - Make sure contact information is up to date for you and your student(s). (Note: If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login)
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences
- Join the PTSA! Your membership is a critical way to show your support for your student(s) at Grand Ridge. One membership is $25 and it covers 2 adults. Nothing else is required! Not sure why you should join? Click here to learn more!
- Donate to the PTSA! School may look different this year, but the PTSA still funds important programs to support ALL students and staff at Grand Ridge.
- Donate to the Grand Ridge library with the Gift-A-Book program!
- Interested in volunteering? Fill out this volunteer interest form and we will contact you if we have as opportunities come up (just remote ones to start the year but hopefully that changes).
Our Mission & Goals
To create and foster opportunities that enrich and support our children, school, and community.
Click here to see our goals for this year.
Sign up to receive E-News so you never miss an update from the District or Grand Ridge!
Grand Ridge Resources (Angel Program) - this program provides resources for GR students in need
New to voting in WA? Need up update your registration information? Have questions on where to return your ballot? Need to learn more about candidates and measures on the ballot? Visit the King County Elections page to learn all this and more!
Interested in learning more about Levies & Bonds? Click below!
All PTSA events are subject to COVID-19 guidelines and ISD approvals. Check back here for the latest information near the event date.