Our PTSA is made up of hard-working parents & teachers who pool their talents to provide practical support for our school. Those listed below volunteered and in some roles were elected to provide leadership this year.
Board members attend monthly board meetings and lead/attend general membership meetings in addition to position-specific duties. The linked descriptions offer some insight into what each position is responsible for handling. Get to know their names and faces, and feel free to ask them if you have questions.
Interested in open board positions? Contact us!
2020-2021 Grand Ridge PTSA - Board of Directors
- President (elected) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Gaffney
- Vice President (elected) & Fundraising Director - email@example.com
- Kim de Booij-Moors
- Secretary (elected) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin Michael
- Treasurer (elected) - email@example.com
- Chelsea Musick (appointed until election in Sept 2020)
- Events Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liette Loiselle
- Programs Director - email@example.com
- Erica Stapleton
- Communications Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toni Hunter
- Volunteer Director - email@example.com
- Kainoa Patterson
- Outreach Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hannah Coblentz
- Membership Director - email@example.com
- Elizabeth Super
- Advocacy Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marlowe Dayley
- Diversity Director - email@example.com
- Anca Popoaei
- Art Program Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
The PTSA Nominating Committee will seek candidates who are interested in being considered for the election for the 2021-2022 school year. We will be looking for a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer in addition to other non-elected board positions. Qualified candidates enjoy working with people, are fair and objective, and have a passion for improving the lives of our students at Grand Ridge. Previous leadership experience is not required and training will be provided. In order to be eligible for election, candidates must have been a PTSA member for at least 15 days prior to being elected.
At the March PTSA Membership Meeting in 2022, we will be electing officers for the 2021-2022 school year. Nomination forms will be made available closer to the time.
Sign up to receive E-News so you never miss an update from the District or Grand Ridge!
Remote Learning Resources
Need a laptop and/or hotspot? Having troubles with your tech? Email ISD Tech Support or call 425-837-6371.
Elementary Remote Learning (tools and essential learnings)
To create and foster opportunities that enrich and support our children, school, and community.
All PTSA events are subject to COVID-19 guidelines and ISD approvals. Check back here for the latest information near the event date.