Wednesday, October 26 5:30-7:30pm
in the Gym/Multi-Purpose Room at Grand Ridge
Join us as this fun dance party returns to the school!
There will be a DJ spinning tunes, activities, contests, prizes and more. The first 30 minutes (until 6:00pm) will be quieter/more sensory friendly. Food available for purchase.
Costumes are encouraged but not required. See guidelines below.
This is a family-event open to the community. Children are required to be accompanied by a parent or caregiver; no drop-offs.
We need volunteers to make this night a success. Please sign-up for a shift.
Middle or High School students are also encouraged to volunteer.
Pumpkin Decorating Contest
- Optional: Students can bring a small decorated pumpkin to Falloween - no candles or big pumpkins: pumpkins should be able to fit in one hand
- Each student bringing a decorated pumpkin will receive a raffle ticket (max. 2 per student)
- Raffle winners announced during the evening, must be present to win
- Students can take their pumpkins home with them at the end of the night
The purpose of Falloween is to celebrate the fall season as a school community. Students are encourage to wear costumes, but they are not required to do so.
All costumes must:
- Portray positive images
- Not be offensive or inappropriate in any way. No costumes that demean any race, religion, nationality, disability, or gender is allowed.
- Not show bare midriffs or have revealing clothing.
- Be prepped at home. No dressing or applying makeup or hairspray once students arrive at school.
- Allow students to sit, walk, breathe, see, and hear. No masks that cover the face or obscure identity. (This does not include masks for Covid.)
- Not include pretend weapons (pistols, knives, swords, handcuffs, etc.). Leave them at home.
- Not cause a disruption or be unsafe.
Students wearing costumes that do not conform to the costume guidelines will be unable to participate in Falloween.
Be respectful and responsible. Let's have a great Falloween!
Our Mission & Goals
To create and foster opportunities that enrich and support our children, school, and community.
Click here to see our goals for this year.
First time visiting our website? Welcome! Click here to get started.
New to our school? Check out our New Families page!
Sign up to receive E-News so you never miss an update from the District or Grand Ridge!
Grand Ridge Resources (Angel Program) - this program provides resources for GR students in need
New to voting in WA? Need up update your registration information? Have questions on where to return your ballot? Need to learn more about candidates and measures on the ballot? Visit the King County Elections page to learn all this and more!
Interested in learning more about Levies & Bonds? Click below!
All PTSA events are subject to COVID-19 guidelines and ISD approvals. Check back here for the latest information near the event date.