Grand Ridge's Favorite Fall DANCE PARTY
Check back for more information
6-6:30pm will be quieter/more sensory friendly
6:30-8pm will have louder music
Pizza, Drinks, and Snacks available for cash purchase
Bring the whole family!
Children must be accompanied by an adult during the event.
Costumes are encouraged but not required. See guidelines below.
Pumpkin Decorating Contest!
You could win the prize raffle!
- Decorate a pumpkin before Falloween
- Bring the pumpkin with you to Falloween
- You will receive a raffle ticket for every pumpkin you bring to Falloween
- NO candles or big pumpkins. You should be able to hold your pumpkin with one hand.
- Take your pumpkin home with you at the end of the night.
- This fun activity is not required to attend Falloween.
The purpose of Falloween is to celebrate the fall season as a school community. Students are encourage to wear costumes, but they are not required to do so.
All costumers must:
- Portray positive images
- Not be offensive or inappropriate in any way. No costumes that demean any race, religion, nationality, disability, or gender is allowed.
- Not show bare midriffs or have revealing clothing.
- Be prepped at home. No dressing or applying makeup or hairspray once students arrive at school.
- Allow students to sit, walk, breathe, see, and hear. No masks that cover the face or obscure identity.
- Not include pretend weapons (pistols, knives, swords, handcuffs, etc.). Leave them at home.
- Not cause a disruption of be unsafe.
Students wearing costumes that do not conform to the costume guidelines will be unable to participate in Falloween.
Be respectful and responsible. Let's have a great Falloween!
Sign up to receive E-News so you never miss an update from the District or Grand Ridge!
To create and foster opportunities that enrich and support our children, school, and community.
All PTSA events are subject to COVID-19 guidelines and ISD approvals. Check back here for the latest information near the event date.